|Creative Training - A User's Guide (IIRR, 1998, 226 pages)|
· manila paper
· marking pens
up to 40
10 to 15 minutes
1. On a manila paper, write open-ended sentences directed at the training aspects you want to be evaluated, e.g.,· I find the training effective because...
· The training could be improved by...
· The facilitators could be more effective if...
2. Distribute sheets of paper for participants to write responses.
3. Ask a few volunteers to read their responses.
4. Collect all sheets after some participants have read their responses.
Open-ended questions elicit wider-ranging responses.
Literacy level of participants.