Meeting the Behavioural Data Collection Needs of National HIV/AIDS and STD Programmes (Implementing AIDS Prevention and Care Project - Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS - United States Agency for International Development, 1998, 41 p.)
2. Why track behaviour?
3. Linking behavioural data with HIV serosurveillance
4. What is needed to understand and track behaviour?
5. Do people tell the truth about their sexual and drug-taking behaviour?
6. Recommended mix of data collection methods
7. What next?
8. Sustaining behavioural data collection over time