|Trainee's Manual on Disaster Preparedness (European Commission Humanitarian Office, 59 p.)|
|Module IV. Emergency Services & Responses|
1. Who has had experience as:
a. Disaster victim
b. Member of a Disaster Team who responded to an emergency
2. What was the type of response?
3. (If a disaster victim) What were its effects on you?
4. (If a member of a disaster team) What were your roles/activities during the response phase?
5. What were your observations of the response?
6. How was the response carried out?
7. What were the problems/issues/concerns encountered?
8. How did you respond/solve the problem?
9. How can the responses to emergency be improved?