|Renewable Energy Options for Decentralized Electricity Generation - Encology - Vol. 11, No. 2, July 1996 (Centre for Ecological Sciences, INDIA, 1996, 6 p.)|
1. Anupkumar and Vaidehi, N. (1991), Technoeconomic considerations of power generation using solar photovoltaic systems
2. Soundaranayagam, S. (1991) Micro hydel - some economic aspects
3. Rao, K.S. (1991) Techno-economic consideration of wind power generation in Gujarat
4. Reddy, A.K.N. and Balachandra, P. (1991), The economics of electricity generation from the Pura community biogas system
Reference 1 to 4 are seminar papers published in: Pai, B.R. and Prasad, M.S.R. (Ed.) Power generation through renewable sources of energy Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Co., New Delhi.
5. Ravindranath, N.H., Dattaprasad, H.L. and Somashekar, H.I.
(1990) A rural energy system based on energy forest and wood gasifier. Current