|Better Farming Series 38 - Better Freshwater Fish Farming: Raising Fish in Pens and Cages (FAO, 1990, 83 p.)|
28. The first time you stock a pen or a cage you will need some baby fish.
29. If you have raised fish in ponds and have built your own nursery pond you may already have baby fish.
30. If you do not have your own baby fish perhaps you can get them from another fish farmer or from a fish culture station.
Get baby fish
31. After you have built either a pen or a cage you can raise baby fish in it as well. You will learn more about this later in this booklet.
32. Now let us begin to learn how to build pens and cages and how to raise fish in them.