|Ideas for Action : Save, Recycle and Do Not Pollute (IIRR, 1992, 146 p.)|
|Wildlife and habitat conservation|
· A small grassland with few numbers of fruiting trees can encourage the presence of various kinds of birds in cities.
· Domesticated birds like pigeons can be taught to feed in one particular city area.
· Establishing nesting and nesting areas like heavily canopied trees along the sidewalks.
· Putting up nesting boxes in the roofs.
· Planting more flowering and fruiting trees in the backyards can definitely invite birds.
· Construct a mini-house-like shelters to be placed in the midpart of the tree.
Ideas for Action:
A Technology Information Kit, November 23 - 28, 1992