|Better Farming Series 37 - Raising Rabbits 2: Feeding Rabbits; Raising Baby Rabbits; Further Improvement (FAO, 1988, 49 p.)|
273. Remember, the more you learn about your rabbits the better you can take care of them. So, always watch them very carefully and learn as much as you can.
274. With experience you will learn the best food to feed them and just how much so that they will be strong and healthy and always have healthy baby rabbits.
275. You will also learn how best to keep them from getting sick and what to do for them if they do get sick.
276. Then, if you always choose the best young female rabbits when you need a new female for mating, you will improve the quality of the rabbits that you raise.
277. So, with more and better rabbits to eat and to sell, you and your family will be able to live better.
Your family will be able to live better