|Empowering Women and Children (WWSF, 2002)|
|World Fund for the Dignity of Children|
Organizations that solicit sponsorships must imperatively
- Be active in prevention programs and/or rehabilitation work of sexually abused children
- Present comprehensive documentation on their organization (statutes, mission, programs, partners and budget)
- Supply comprehensive information on activities and on the prevention programs and/or rehabilitation project (goal, target group, place of implementation, date of project start and duration, total amount requested)
- Indicate if the organization has already received financial aid from other sources for the project submitted to the Fund for the Dignity of Children
- Ensure that the application letter is accompanied by two or three letters of recommendation from third parties.
Materials must demonstrate the organization's capacity and track record to carry out rehabilitation and prevention work.
Selected grant projects will be announced in July of each year and the organizations and their project are presented in our Global Newsletter "Empowering Women and Children".
Applications for sponsorship must be received no later than 1 March of each year and be addressed to
World Fund for the Dignity of Children
c/o Women's World Summit Foundation
P.O.Box 2001, 1211 Geneva 1, Switzerland
Tel: (+41 22) 738.66.19 Fax: (+41 22) 738.82.48
E-mail: email@example.com Web site: http://www.woman.ch