|Special Public Works Programmes - SPWP - Community Water Supply - A Community Participation Training Element for SPWP User Beneficiaries (ILO - UNDP, 1987, 100 p.)|
|SESSION 4: Breaking the Chain of Transmission - Rules of Communal and Personal Hygiene|
1. Do you think the people in your community will believe and follow the RULES OF PERSONAL AND COMMUNAL HYGIENE?
Talk about each rule. Decide these things:
1) Is this rule important in our community?
Why or why not?
2) Will the people of our community believe in this rule?
3) Will the people have to change old habits or beliefs in order to obey this rule?
4) What should be done to educate people about this rule?
How can it be done?
When can it be done?
Who can do it?
5) Should be make a strong effort to enforce this rule?