|Better Farming Series 27 - FreshWater Fish Farming: How to Begin (FAO, 1979, 43 p.)|
2. By raising fish we make better use of our land and our water.
3. By raising fish your family will have more to The protein in fish will keep your family strong Fish are tasty, like chicken, sheep and goat.
4. If your family is not too big you will have more fish than you need for food and you can sell them at the market.
5. If your family is not too big with more food and more money you and your family can live better.
6. But fish farming is not easy. To raise fish is as hard work as to raise anything else, such as maize, rice, cassava or groundnuts.
7. You will need to learn to do many things.