|Health Education Syllabus Grade III Teachers' College In Uganda (SHEP, 63 p.)|
By the end of this unit, students should be able to:
1. Choose most appropriate methods of teaching Health Education syllabus.
2. Master specific teaching skills
3. Prepare for a successful teaching practice and teaching practice examination.
The Tutor will lead the student teachers to discuss the following:
- Review of aims and objectives of Teaching Practice.
- Coordination and Integration of Health Education.
- Evaluation of Health Education lessons and pupils activities
- Review of methods of teaching
- Preparation for external examiners of teaching practice.
- Suggestions for teaching/learning aids (practical)
- Demonstration lessons -or micro teaching for acquiring certain skills.
1. Olaitan O.S., Principles of Teaching Practice
2. Farrant J.S. Principles and Practice of Education.