|Sustainable Energy News - No. 35 - November 2001 - Theme: Poverty & Energy (INFORSE, 2001, 18 p.)|
In September, 2001, more than 50 people met at the Pan-European Sustainable Energy Tour & Seminar in Denmark.
Most of the presentations from the Seminar are now freely available on-line at the INFORSE-Europe website. It includes, among others, articles on:
· Biogas, a coming success;
· National strategies for management of fluctuations of windpower and combined heat and power (CHP);
· Sustainable Energy Future - A Nordic Perspective (article on limiting energy consumption via technology and by a decent way of life);
· Roles of renewable-energy legislation, and innovative tariff principles influence on implementation of renewable energy;
· Evaluation of the impact of green taxes in the Nordic countries;
· Sustainable energy planning. Examples from Denmark;
· Climate strategies after COP6bis;
· Pan-European energy co-operation, European ECO-Forum.
The Seminar was supported by the Danish Outdoor Council, Planenergi (Denmark), and others.
Read more at www.orgve.dk/inforse-europe.