|Better Farming Series 27 - FreshWater Fish Farming: How to Begin (FAO, 1979, 43 p.)|
10. If there is a fish culture station near where you live you may be able to get help from an extension agent.
Fish culture agent
11. If there is no extension agent you will need to learn many things by yourself.
12. You will need to know the type of soil best for your pond, how to dig your pond,
Dig the pond
how to fill it with water,
Fill the pond with water
how to fertilize it.
Fertilize the pond
13. You will need to know what kind of fish to raise,
The kind of fish to raise
how to put the baby fish into your pond,
Put the baby fish into the pond
what to feed your fish, how to feed them.
Feed the fish
14. You will need to know how to take care of the pond,
Take care of the pond
how to drain it,
Drain the pond
how to harvest the fish,
Harvest the fish
how to use your own baby fish to start again.
Make a new pond
15. This book will help you to begin good fish farming.