Self-Employment for Disabled People - Experiences from Africa and Asia (ILO, 1989, 100 p.)
Introduction: What is this book about?
1. The purpose of this book
2. Self-employment - An option for disabled people
3. Disabled entrepreneurs: Case studies
4. What do disabled entrepreneurs need?
5. What is being done for disabled entrepreneurs?
6. Lessons to be learned
7. Some thoughts for planners
Annex I. Guide-lines for assistance to self-employment
Annex II. Institutions surveyed
Annex III. Further reading
Other ILO publications
Expanding the text here will generate a large amount of data for your browser to display