|Balancing the Scales - Facilitators' manual (Ministry of Gender, Labor and Social Development - Uganda, 1999, 50 p.)|
Addressing Gender Concerns in National Policies, Plans and Programmes
1. What were your expectations for the workshop?
2. To what extent have they been fulfilled?
3. Which topics or tools did you find most valuable, and why?
4. Were there any topics which should not have been included, and why?
5. Do you think the workshop methods were appropriate? Please comment.
6. Have the workshop objectives been achieved? Please comment.
7. What, for you, was the most important learning to come from the workshop?
8. If you were designing the next workshop of this kind, what changes would you make?