Low Cost Charcoal Gasifiers for Rural Energy Supply (GTZ, 1994, 49 p.)
1. What? Gasifiers?
2. Gasification in recent history
3. Small gasifier-engine systems for rural energy supply in developing countries
4. The trouble with ''field applications''
5. Lowering plant costs by ferrocement construction
6. Technical performance of the ferrocement gasifier
7. Derived technical demands for field application of gasifier-engine systems
8. Non-technical aspects of gasifier operation in the field
9. Economics of gasifier operation
10. Concepts of future dissemination of small gasifier-engine systems
Expanding the text here will generate a large amount of data for your browser to display