|Protective Measures against Hazardous Contact Voltage - Course: Basic skills and knowledge of electrical engineering. Methodical guide for instructors (Institut für Berufliche Entwicklung, 13 p.)|
At the end of the training in these lessons the trainees must have reached the following objectives:
- The trainees have acquired the necessary knowledge and skills in the field of protective measures against hazardous contact voltage.
- The trainees are able to make practical use of the respective protective measures when working at electrical plants.
- The trainees are able to check the protective measures installed.
- The trainees observe the regulations on industrial health and safety.
In order to reach the required goals, the instructor must impart the following contents:
- Necessity of taking protective measures against hazardous contact voltage.
- Subdivision of the protective measures against hazardous contact voltage.
- Criteria of the individual protective measures.
- Putting into practice of protective measures at devices or electrical plants.
- Checking of the protective measures installed.