2.1. Preparation of the Instruction about Industrial Health and Safety
Before starting the exercises, a brief instruction should be
given about the proper use and handling of the working means and how to avoid
As a proof of these instructions on industrial health and safety
standards it is recommended to keep a book in which all instructions on
accident-free working and proper use and handling of working means are entered
in brief outlines.
The trainees confirm by signature that they were taught.
The following hints should be included:
- Every work in and at electrical plants has to be
carried out in dead condition.
- The dead condition has to be checked with the help of testing
- Make sure that the plant is not reconnected by other people.
- If test work is necessary in alive plants, there must be one
supervisor to look after the person carrying out the work.
- All works in connection with protective measures have to be
carried out especially carefully.
- How to act after accidents caused by electric
Perhaps further hints on industrial health and safety are to be
given according to the local