|Protective Measures against Hazardous Contact Voltage - Course: Basic skills and knowledge of electrical engineering. Methodical guide for instructors (Institut für Berufliche Entwicklung, 13 p.)|
|2. Organizational Preparation|
Starting from the total number of teaching hours, the times for the individual sections of this lesson should be planned separately.
Time planning is recommendable for the following sections of training:
- For the introduction into each respective working technique in the form of an instruction.
- For necessary demonstration.
- For task-related instructions in preparation of the exercises.
- For the carrying out of the exercises.
- For recapitulations and tests.
In addition, the following factors should be taken into consideration:
- The education level of the trainees.
- The training conditions.
- The future job of the trainees.
- The degree of difficulty of the respective section of training.
In each section of training, main emphasis should be put on the aquisition of abilities and skills by practical exercise.
If - in spite of good planning - it commes to waiting periods for the trainees, these should be filled by appropriate tasks such as the preparation of materials for exercises.