2.2. Preparation of the Teaching Aids
For theoretical instructions the trainees need a place where
they can take notes. Recommendable is a room with blackboard, desks and electric
If the instructions are given in the workshop or at the working
place, clean pads should be on the working tables, so that the trainees can make
For practical demonstration during the instructions, an
exercising place with the following equipment should be available:
- Equipment required for rescuing an injured person
out of the fault-current circuit or auxiliary means that may be used for this
- Fire-fighting equipment suited for extinguishing fire in
- Materials required for the preparation of an alkalinization
- Dummy or anatomical model.
- Materials required for first-aid measures with injured people.
- Mouth opener.
- Mouth respiration apparatus, mouth masks.
- Blankets, safety belts.
The "Trainees' Handbook of Lessons - How to Act After Accidents
Caused by Electric Current" is distributed among the trainees. Diagrams are
prepared before the lesson in the form of blackboard