|Teacher Training: a Training Guide (Peace Corps, 1986, 249 p.)|
GOAL: The goal of this training program is to enhance the skills and knowledge of Peace Corps Volunteers serving as Teacher Trainers.
OBJECTIVES: By the end of the training program the participants will be able to:
- Effectively use Teacher Training: A Reference Manual.
- Discuss the implications of adult learning theory for teacher training.
- Design an in-service teacher training program.
- Demonstrate the use of a variety of training techniques.
- Discuss how they will incorporate sessions of this training program into their own work as teacher trainers.
- Identify strategies for forming collaborative networks.
A TRAINING DESIGN FOR TEACHER TRAINERS