|Teacher Training: a Training Guide (Peace Corps, 1986, 249 p.)|
Total time: 1/2 hour
Objectives: By the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
- discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the days
- review and evaluate the training methods used during the day.
- discuss issues training design.
Materials: training outline, participants notes
a. Discussion 30 minutes
1. Look through the training design and your notes. What activities do you remember doing today?
2. Which of these activities did you like, or find interesting, or fun?
3. Which ones didnt you like, or find difficult, or boring?
4. Which training techniques did you find effective? Why?
5. Which techniques did you not find effective? Why?
6. Today you learned one method for designing training programs. Which points or aspects of design do you think were left out? What should have been covered in more detail?
7. Write down on a piece of paper the one thing that you think is the east important to remember when designing a teacher training programs.
Trainers notes: The procedures for the discussion are the same as for day 1.