|Life Skills for Young Ugandans - Primary Teachers' Training Manual (UNICEF, 190 p.)|
1. When I am Grown: Life Planning Education for Grades 3 and 4, The Center for Population Options, 1992.
2. Life Planning Education. A Youth Development Programme, Washington D.C. 1995, Revised Edition.
3. Skills for the Primary School Child: Part 1 Foundation Programme. TACADE.
4. Skills for the Primary School Child: Part 2 Cross cultural Themes TACADE.
5. Energisers, Ice Breakers and Warm-Ups TACADE.
6. Talking With Children About Sex and Growing Up Government of Uganda and UNICEF.
7. Living With AIDS in the Community TASO and UNICEF.
8. The Adolescent Boy and Girl and Responsible Adulthood ACFODE.
9. Know Your Body STD/AIDS Control Programme. Ministry of Health.
10. Working with Young People. A Guide to Preventing HIVAIDS and STDs WHO, Commonwealth Youth Programme and UNICEF.
11. School Health Education to Prevent AIDS AND STDs. A Resource Package for Curriculum Planners WHO/UNESCO 1992.
12. Think about it. An AIDS Action programme for Schools Curriculum Development Unit, Ministry of Education and Culture, Zimbabwe with assistance from UNICEF, 1995.
13. The Socio-Economic Impact of HIV/AIDS on Youth Daphne Topouzis Ph.D. Consultant, 1994.
14. Life Skills Education in Schools Division of Mental Health WHO, Geneva 1993.
15. Sara Communication Initiative UNICEF-ESARO, 1996.
16. Health Education Syllabus. P.T.C.
17. Health Education Syllabus. Secondary.
18. Health Education Syllabus. Primary.
19. Basic Science and Health Education. Teachers Guides Primary Volumes I and II.
20. Basic Science and Health Education. Pupils Books Primary 5-7.
21. National Population Policy For Sustainable Development Ministry of Finance and Economic Planning. Government of Uganda, 1993.
22. Policy Guidelines Ministry of Health, Government of Uganda 1993.
23. Children For Health Child to Child Trust and UNICEF 1993.
24. White Paper on Education Government of Uganda 1994.
25. The Curriculum Review Task Force on Education.
26. Teacher Development Management Systems (TDMS) - Modules.
27. Situational Analysis Uganda Government and UNICEF 1993.
28. Country Programme (1995 - 2, 000) Government of Uganda/UNICEF.
29. Childrens Rights. N.C.C./UNIPAC.
30. First Call For Children UNICEF 1990.
31. Education For All Jomtien Conference 1991.
32. Into the 21st Century; Life Skills Manual Ministry of Education/UNICEF 1995.
33. Life Skills Baseline Survey, 1996.
34. Life Skills Training Hamburg, B.A. 1990.
35. Facts for Life UNICEF 1995/1996.
36. Life Skills Training Handbook - WHO.
37. Life Skills Education for Behaviour Change among Youth of School Going Age. A Facilitators Manual ACET 1995.
38. ACP Surveillance Report Ministry of Health 1993.
39. Ugandas Children, Ugandas Future - A strategy Paper.
40. Regional Life Skills Workshop 14-17 June, 1994, Uganda.
41. Uganda - The Socio-Economic Impact of HIV/AIDS on Rural Families with an Emphasis on Youth.
42. Community Health Education in Uganda.
43. Preventing AIDS -A Curriculum for Middle School and Junior/Senior High School Students.
47. Child Health, Nutrition and Education Participation.
48. Policies, Practice and Potential -Health Education with Special reference to HIV/AIDS Education, in Africa and Asia.
49. Life Skills Teaching Barrie Hopson and Mike Scally.
50. Reducing The Risk: Building Skills to Prevent Pregnancy, STDs and HIV.
51. When Im Grown - Life Planning Education.
52. Draft for Field Trial Manual for Peer Educators - Life Skills for Youth.
53. A Study of the Sexual Experience of Young People in Eleven African countries -The Narrative research method.
54. Best Friends Programme Guide.
55. Working with Uncertainty: A handbook for those involved in training on HIV and AIDS, Hilary Dixon and Peter Gordon.
56. Adolescents, AIDS and HIV: The Center for Population Options Volume VII, January, 1994.
57. Stepping Stones, Alice Welbourn, 1995.