|Better Farming Series 39 - Raising Ducks 1: How to Begin (FAO, 1990, 73 p.)|
You will need
· a good place near your house to keep a flock of ducks
A good place near your house
· a simple shelter for your ducks to protect them in cold, hot or wet weather and to keep them safe from their enemies or from people who may steal them
A simple duck shelter
· enough food and water for your ducks to eat and drink
Enough food and water
· enough strong and healthy fully grown or young ducks of the kind that you can get to start your flock (see also Items 19, 21 and 41).
Strong and healthy ducks
8. If you have or can get all of these things you may want to raise your own flock of ducks.