1. Aims and Contents of Practical Vocational Training in the Field of ''Protective Measures against Hazardous Contact Voltage''
At the end of the training in these lessons the trainees must
have reached the following objectives:
- The trainees have acquired the necessary knowledge
and skills in the field of protective measures against hazardous contact
- The trainees are able to make practical use of the respective
protective measures when working at electrical plants.
- The trainees are able to check the protective measures
- The trainees observe the regulations on industrial health and
In order to reach the required goals, the instructor must impart
the following contents:
- Necessity of taking protective measures against
hazardous contact voltage.
- Subdivision of the protective measures against hazardous
- Criteria of the individual protective measures.
- Putting into practice of protective measures at
devices or electrical plants.
- Checking of the protective measures