| Aids resource manual - A guide for teaching about AIDS in Thailand |
|Section II - Teaching about AIDS|
• BE sure to a have a condom before you need one.
• ALWAYS use condoms for vaginal, anal or oral sex.
• ALWAYS put the condom on BEFORE your erect penis touches your partner.
• USE water soluble lubricants, such as K-Y Jelly@, or spermicides to increase condom comfort and protection.
• NEVER use oil based lubricants such as Vaseline@, cold cream or lotion because they will damage condoms.
• DO not use a condom more than once.
• USE another condom, if the one you have:
- has torn or damaged packaging
- is past its expiration date or bears a manufacturing date of more than three years
- is uneven or changed in color
- feels brittle, dried out or very sticky.