Maldevelopment - Anatomy of a Global Failure (UNU, 1990, 246 pages)
Introduction: why a political analysis?
1. Africa's economic backwardness
2. The decade of drift: 1975-1985
3. The crisis of state
4. complexities of international relations: Africa's vulnerability and external intervention
5. Alternative development for Africa and the third world
6. Political and social conditions for alternative development in the third world
7. Inter-African and south-south co-operation
8. A polycentric world favourable to development: a possibility?
Expanding the text here will generate a large amount of data for your browser to display