|Food Composition Data: A User's Perspective (UNU, 1987, 223 pages)|
|International food composition data|
|Food data in Canada: the Canadian nutrient file|
1. Department of National Health and Welfare, Food Consumption Patterns Report (Bureau of Nutritional Sciences, Health Protection Branch, Ottawa, 1976).
2. Department of National Health and Welfare, Healthful Eating (Nutrition Division, Ottawa, 1952).
3. Department of National Health and We]fare, Table of Food Values Recommended for Use in Canada (Nutrition Division, Ottawa 1951).
4. Health and Welfare Canada, Nutrient; Value of Some Common Foods (Health Services and Promotion Branch and Health Protection Branch, Ottawa, 1983).
5. S. D. M. Jones, "Chemical Composition of Selected Cooked Beef Steaks and Roasts," J. Can. Diet. Assoc., 46:40 44 (1985).
6. M. E. Macbeth and L. B. Pett, Table of Food Values Recommended for Canadian Use (Nutrition Services, Department of Pensions and National Health, Ottawa, 1944).
7. A. A. Paul and D.A.T. Southgate, McCance and Widdowson's: The Composition of Foods, 4th ed. (HMSO, London, 1978).
8. US Department of Agriculture, "Composition of Foods: Raw, Processed, Prepared," Agriculture Handbook No. 8 (Science and Education Administration, USDA, Washington, D.C., 1950, 1963).