|Technological Independence The Asian experience (UNU, 1994, 372 pages)|
|5 The Philippines|
1, Alvin Toffler, The Third Wave, New York: Bantam Books, 1980.
2. Olivia C. Caoili, History of Science and Technology in the Philippines, Quezon City: University of the Philippines, 1986.
3. See note 2 above.
4. Kunio Yoshihara, Philippine Industrialization: Foreign and Domestic Capital, Manila: Ateneo de Manila University Press, 1985.
5. UNESCO, Manual for Surveying National Scientific and Technological Potential, UNESCO, 1975
6. Jose Velasco and Arcega Baens, National Institute of Science and Technology 1901-1982. A Facet of Science Development in the Philippines, Manila: NSTA. 1984.
7. A. Lichauco, "The IMF-World Bank and the International Economic Order," Impact 11(1986): 410-420.
8. Romeo Bautista and John Power and Associates, Industrial Promotion Policies in the Philippines, Philippine Institute of Development Studies, 1979.
9. UNESCO, National Science Policy and Organization of Research in the Philippines, UNESCO, 1970.
10. See note 8 above.
11. MECS and NSTA, Science Education Development Plan, vol. 1, Manila, 1985. 12. Ibon Facts and Figures, no. 81.
13. See note 11 above.
14. Frances Stewart, "International Technology Transfer: Issues and Policy Options," Staff Working Paper no. 344, Washington, D.C.: World Bank, 1979.
15. Pablito M. Ong, Scientific and Technological Self-Reliance and the Copper Mining Industry, September 1985.
16. See note 14 above.
17. Francisco Reyes, Science and Technology in Philippine Society, Manila: UST Publications, 1972.
18. C. Dahlman, and L. Westphal, ´´Technology Effort in Industrial Development- An Interpretative Survey of Recent Research," in F. Stewart and J. James, eds., The Economics of New Technology in Developing Countries, London: Westview Press, 1982.
19. F. Sagasti, Technology, Planning, and Self-reliant Development: A Latin American View, New York: Praeger Publishers, 1979.
20 F. Bradbury, ed., Technology Transfer Practice of International Firms, Sijthoff & Noordhoff, 1978.
21. UNIDO, Technological Self-reliance of the Developing Countries: Towards Operational Strategies, Development and Transfer of Technology Series, no. 15, Vienna, 1981.
22. ESCAP/UNCTC, Costs and Conditions of Technology Transfer through Transnational Corporations, Publication Series B. no. 3, Bangkok: ESCAP, 1986.
23. See note 14 above.
24. See note 4 above.
25. Lilia Bautista, "Transfer of Technology Regulations in the Philippines," Geneva, 1980 (UNCTAD/ TT/32).
26. See note 9 above.
27. See note 20 above.