|Expanding Access to Science and Technology (UNU, 1994, 462 pages)|
|Session 4 : Intelligent access to information: Part 2|
|The new world of computing: The sub-language paradigm|
1. Dr. Lucky is the Executive Director, Communications Sciences Research, AT&T Bell Laboratories.
2. William James, "The Will to Believe," reprinted in Kallen, ed., The Philosophy of William James, chap. 2. New York: Modern Libary.
3. Alfred Tarski, "Der Wahrheitsbegriff in den formalisierten Sprachen," Studia Philosphica, vol. 1,1936.
4. UNIX is a trademark of AT&T Bell Laboratories.
5. OpenWindows is a registered trademark of Sun Microsystems Corp.
6. MS_DOS is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corp.
7. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corp.