|Biology Demonstration Manual (Peace Corps, 1993, 35 p.)|
Lesson: La reproduction des plantes lours
1. An experiment to show that water is necessary for
2. Use to demonstrate the scientific method.
paper/marker/tape (to label glasses)
scraps of cloth
1. Soak the peanuts overnight in just enough water to cover the
2. Label the glasses "A" and "B".
3. Put a scrap of cloth in each glass.
4. To "A" add water to dampen the cloth and 5 peanuts.
5. To "B" add only the 5 peanuts.
6. Cover with plastic and seal with rubber bands.
7. Leave for at least two days.
Source: Mackean Introduction to Biology, p. 42.