|Marking and Punch Marking - Course: Technique for manual working of materials. Trainees' handbook of lessons (Institut für Berufliche Entwicklung, 18 p.)|
- Points of scribers, dividers and prick punches are to be protected by putting on cork or plastic caps!
- Do not put scribing tools with protruding points into pockets of clothing!
- Store height gauge scribers with the point showing to the rear!
- Do not use damaged or dull scribing tools!
- Copper sulphate solution is toxical!
It should be stored in properly marked containers only and kept closed! Skin contact is to be avoided!