|HDD-(PHN)FLASH, newsletter on Population, Health and Nutrition of the Worldbank Human Development Department (WB)|
|PHNFLASH 13 January 31, 1994|
1. Have you been receiving PHNFLASH regularly? Yes ( ) No ( )
2. Have you attempted to retrieve archived articles and received a message that you were not subscribed to PHNFLASH following your attempt at retrieving the archived articles?
Yes ( ) No ( )
[The reason you received this message is due to a mismatch between your actual address and the subscribed address (capital letters, lower cases). We will correct this mismatch when we receive your survey back.]
3. Have you been circulating PHNFLASH on a regular basis to your colleagues within your organization and your country? If so, how May people are receiving PHNFLASH through you?
[II] HOW RELEVANT IS PHNFLASH TO YOUR WORK?
4. Current PHNFLASH ISSUEs have posted the Bank's newsletters, Population Network News and Health Policy. How informative have you found these ISSUEs? (Please rank below on a scale of 1-5, 1 being very informative and 5 not at all informative.)
Population Network News: ( ) Health Policy: ( )
5. Since January, we have made specific materials available through PHNFLASH's archive system. In general, this has included the newsletter, Human Resources Dissemination Notes, and Project Information Documents related to population, health, and nutrition. Have you found the archived articles useful? (Please rank below on a scale of 1-5, 1 being very useful and 5 not at all useful.)
Human Resources Dissemination Notes: ( )
Project Information Documents: ( )
6. Additional materials to be made available in the future include the Bank's New & Noteworthy in Nutrition and the American Public Health Association Clearinghouse's Mothers and Children Bulletin. Are there materials that you would be interested in contributing to our archive? Yes ( ) No ( ) If yes, please specify.
7. Do you have suggestions to improve PHNFLASH? Have you found it easy to access information through PHNFLASH's archive? Should PHNFLASH continue to disseminate the same information? What types of information would you find most useful to your work?
Please respond to PHNFLASH@tome.worldbank. Bank staff May reply through
All-in-1 to PHNLINK or send your response to S-11048 (attn: S. Kim).
We would like to thank you for your time and input.