|How to Act After accidents caused by Electrical Current - Course: basic skills and knowledge of electrical engineering. Methodical guide for instructors (Institut für Berufliche Entwicklung, 16 p.)|
|2. Organizational Preparation|
Starting from the total number of teaching hours, the time for each respective section of this lesson should be planned individually. Time planning is recommended for the following sections:
- Introduction into the respective working technique in the form of an instruction.
- Required demonstration.
- Task-related instructions in preparation of the exercisees.
- Carrying out of the exercises.
- Recapitulations and tests.
For time planning take into consideration the following factors:
- The level of education of the trainees.
- The training conditions.
- The future field of working of the trainees.
- The degree of difficulty of the respective section.
The main stress of each section is on the acquisition of abilities and skills by exercises.
If, despite a good planning, it should come to waiting times for the trainees, these should be filled by small corresponding tasks such as the preparation of materials for the exercises.