|Action Research Report on «Reflect» - Education Research Paper No.17 (DFID, 1996, 96 p.)|
The authors of this report would like to thank:
· All three sections of the ODA that helped to fund this work (The education advisers, the Aid Management Office in Bangladesh and ESCOR).
· The staff of ACTIONAID Uganda, particularly the Country Director, Anthony Wasswa and the Bundibugyo team; also LABE and UJAFAE.
· The staff of ACTIONAID Bangladesh, particularly the Country Director, Ton Van Zutphen, the previous director, Bob Reitemeier, Mukul Rahman and the Bhola Island team; also Ratindranath Pal, Habibur Rahman of CAMPE and Nilufer Rahman of INFEP.
· The staff of Ayuda en Acción El Salvador, particularly the Country Director, Carlos Hernandez, the previous Country Director Eduardo Moser; the staff of CIAZO, the staff of COMUS and Sandrine Tiller of WUS.
· Past and present staff of ACTIONAID UK, particularly Nigel Twose, Robert Dodd, Candice Macqueen, Maxine Riddick and Barry McCann.
· The REFLECT facilitators and participants in the three pilot programmes who gave their time freely to the evaluation teams.