|Wind Systems for Pumping Water: A Training Manual (Peace Corps, 1984, 93 p.)|
· To provide trainees during training with all necessary information, skills, materials, tools, and resources to allow them to transfer their knowledge and experience to other communities.
· To enjoy the training experience, both in work and play.
· To improve the understanding of wind water pumping technology through experimental learning.
· To improve personal and group dynamic skills.
· To be able to adapt the wind technology they have learned to new situations.