|Bioconversion of Organic Residues for Rural Communities (UNU, 1979)|
|Analysis of bioconversion systems at the village level|
1. A. Barnett et al., Biogas Technology in the Third World: A Multi-disciplinary Review. International Development Research Centre, Ottawa, 1978.
2. C. Zarrouk, "Contribution a l'Etude d'Une Cyanophycee Influence de Divers Facteurs Physiques et Chimiques sur la Croissance et la Photosynthese de Spirulina maxima (Setch et Gardner)," Geitler, thesis, Paris, 1966.
3. Shri A M M Murugappa Chettiar Research Centre, Periodical Technical Notes 1 - 4, Tharamani, Madras, India, 1977 - 1978.
4. R.L. Irgens, J.D. Clarke, et al., "Production of Single-Cell Protein by the Cultivation of Yeast in Anaerobic Digester Supernatant with Carbohydrate," J. Appl. Microblol. 2 (4): 231 - 241 (1976).
5. M. Slesser, C. Lewis, and W. Edwardson, "Energy Systems Analysis for Food Policy," Food Policy 2 (2): 123 - 129 (1977).
6. M. Kobayashi, "Utilization and Disposal of Wastes by Photosynthetic Bacteria," in H.G. Schlegel and J. Barnea, leds.), Microbial Energy Conversion, pp. 443 - 453, Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1977.
7. A. Makhijani, Energy and Agriculture in the Third World, p. 121, Ballinger Publishing Co., Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1975.
8. L. Pyle, cf. reference 1, pp. 23 - 29, 1978.
9. A. Makhijani, cf. reference 7, p. 141, 1975.
10. National Academy of Sciences, Methane Generation from Human, Animal, and Agricultural Wastes, NTIS Accession No. PB 276-469, Washington, D.C., 1977.
11. C. Fevrier and B. Seve, Ann. Nutr. Alim. 29: 625 - 650 (1975).
12. C. V. Seshadri et al., Monograph Vol. I I, Energy Plantations - A Case Study for the Coromandel Littoral, Shri A M M Murugappa Chettiar Research Centre, Tharamani, Madras, India, 1978.
13. T.M. Paul, Presentation at the Symposium on Pollution, Environmental Hygiene and Health, Bombay Productivity Council, Bombay, 1977.
14. FAO Soils Bulletin, China: Recycling of Organic Wastes in Agriculture, FAO Bull. No. 40, FAO, Rome, 1977.
15. Microbiology Abstracts, Section A, Industrial and Applied Microbiology, Vols. 1 - 12, 1977.
16. G.S. Venkataraman, All India Co-ordinated Project on Algae, Annual Report 1977 - 78, Division of Microbiology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi, 1978,
17. K. Bose and T.K. Ghose, "Studies on Continuous Fermentation of Indian Cane-Sugar Molasses by Yeast," Process Biochemistry, pp. 23 - 25, February 1977.
18. National Committee on Science and Technology, "Draft Status Report on Utilisation and Recycling of Wastes," Technology Bhavan, New Delhi, 1975.
19. C.V. Seshadri, A Total Energy and Total Materials System Using Alga/ Cultures, Monograph Vol. 1, Shri A M M Murugappa Chettiar Research Centre, Tharamani, Madras, India, 1977.
20. D.W. Thayer et al., "Production of Cattle Feed by the Growth of Bacteria on Mesquite Wood," Develop. Indust. Microbiol. pp. 465 - 474, 1974.
21. Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department, "Fish Ensilage for Animal Feeding," Extension Leaflet No 2, Madras, India, 1978.