|Forestry Training Manual: Inter-America Region (Peace Corps, 1986)|
15 minutes per interview
- To give each trainee time with a trainer to go over the week's learnings.
- To give training staff collective feedback from trainee.
- To receive feedback from trainee on program and trainers' performance.
The purpose of this session is to give each trainee, individual time with trainer to go over their learnings of the week. To give each trainee feedback from the staff based on evaluation criteria given to them in session one. To receive written evaluation from trainees and to get oral feedback on training program and trainers' performance.
1. Trainers divide group by number of trainers and assign trainees
to each trainer for interview. List should be divided so that each trainee will
be interviewed by each trainer at least once during training
2. Interview schedule is posted in training room.
3. Trainer interviews each trainee; first, by giving trainee
feedback from staff on assessment criteria and secondly, by giving weekly
evaluation form a cursory glance to pick out areas that trainer may feel needs
to be discussed. Trainer asks for feedback that trainee may have for
4. Immediately after last interview, trainers meet together and
discuss interviews, highlighting potential problem areas. Trainer should report
on trainees who they feel are of particular concern to determine what, if any
response they made to staff as