|Environmental Education in the Schools (Peace Corps, 1993)|
|Activities, activities and more activities|
DAY 2 - APRIL 27
1. Winds blow radioactive cloud northwest over Gdansk, Poland
DAY 3 - APRIL 28
2. Radioactive cloud reaches Stockholm, Sweden.
3. Radioactive cloud reaches Helsinki, Finland.
4. Radioactive cloud reaches Oslo, Norway.
DAY 4 - APRIL 28
5. Radiation continues moving north through Scandinavia and reaches Trondheim, Norway.
6. Radiation detected in Copenhagen, Denmark.
7. Winds carry radioactive cloud to Prague, Czechoslovakia.
DAY 5 - APRIL 30
8. Cloud moves over Munich, West Germany. Heavy radiation falls when it rains in this area.
9. High amounts of radioactive particles wash out when it rains in Vienna, Austria.
10. Radioactive cloud reaches Geneva, Switzerland.
DAY 6 - MAY 1
11. Cloud travels to Rome, Italy.
12. Radioactive cloud reaches Budapest, Hungary.
13. Winds carry radioactive cloud to Zagreb, Yugoslavia.
14. Radiation detected in Paris, France.
15. Radioactive cloud reaches Tromso, Norway.
DAY 7 - MAY 2
16. Small amounts of radiation measured near Reykjavik, Iceland.
17. Radiation reaches Bucharest, Romania.
18. Winds carry radioactive particles into Brussels, Belgium.
19. Radioactive cloud moves over London, England. High amounts of radiation wash out when it rains north of London.
20 Radioactive cloud detected in Sofia, Bulgaria.
DAY 8 - MAY 3
21. Radioactive cloud reaches Glasgow, Scotland.
22. Winds carry radioactive cloud to Athens, Greece.
23. Radioactive particles detected in Ankara, Turkey.
DAY 9 - MAY 4
24. Radiation reaches Beirut, Lebanon.
DAY DISMAY 5
25. Radiation detected in Damascus, Syria.
DAY 11 - MAY 6
26. Radioactive particles reach Kuwait, The capital city of Kuwait.
27. Radioactive cloud moves over Xian, China.
DAY 12 - MAY 7
28. Radioactive particles reach Tokyo, Japan.
DAY 13 - MAY 13
29. Slight amount of radiation detected in Richland, Washington, in the United States.