|Current Issues and Trends in Technical and Vocational Education - Studies No. 8 (UNEVOC, 1996, 67 p.)|
1. R. Bhaerman, H. Hoxter - The Organisation of Educational and Vocational Guidance Services. Unesco, 1985.
2. V. Pogrebynak, V. Pilinsky - Innovations in Technical Teacher Training - Ukraine. Unesco, 1985.
3. D. Stuart Conger - Policies and Guidelines for Educational and Vocational Guidance. UNEVOC, 1994.
4. H. Weete - Innovations in Teacher Training in the Field of Agriculture - F. R. Germany. Unesco, 1985.
5. N. Dorofeeva, Dubinchuk, Ivashkovsky, Tumanskaya - Content of General education in Programmes of Agricultural Technical and Vocational Institutions. Unesco, 1987.
6. B. Hollinshead - Trends and Development of Technical and Vocational Education. Unesco, 1990.
7. T. Subbarao, S. Handa - Access of Women and Girls to Technical and Vocational education in India. Unesco, 1991.
8. N. Kalandarova, M. Makedonska - Adult Education in Bulgaria. Sofia, 1994.
9. Unescos Basic Education News - Women: More Power to Them. Unesco, 1995.
10. European Workshop on Evolution of Education in Central and Oriental European Countries - Report. Unesco, 1992.
11. Experts Meeting on New Training Technologies in Technical and Vocational Education - Final Report. ILO & Unesco, 1993.
12. O. Bertrand, F. Caillods - Management of Vocational Education and Training in Central and Eastern Europe. Unesco: IIEP, 1994.
13. J. Lannert - Questions and Answers in Hungarian Vocational Education during the Transition Period. Unesco: IIEP, 1994.
14. S. Szczurowska - Restructuring Vocational Education in Poland within the Context of a Free Market Economy. Unesco-IIEP, 1994.
15. A. Vidimantas Bumelis, V. Rimkeviciene - Changing Teaching/Learning Conditions in the Industrial Vocational Training Institutions and Employment Situation of Graduates in Lithuania. Unesco: IIEP, 1994.
16. R. Neudorf - Diagnosis of the Estonian Vocational Education System: Indicators for Evaluation and Monitoring. Unesco, Paris, IIEP, 1994.
17. I. Smirnov - The Role of Technical and Vocational Education in the Education System of the Russian Federation. UNEVOC, 1995.
18. D. Solomakhin - Adaptation of Vocational Curricula for Industrial Business Clerks from Germany to Russia. UNEVOC, 1995.
19. N. Friberg, B. Carnstam - The Role of Technical and Vocational Education in the Swedish Education System. UNEVOC, 1995.
20. International Experts Meeting on the Promotion of Equal Access of Girls and Women to Technical and Vocational Education - Final Report, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 1995.
21. Symposium on Technical and Vocational Training in Countries in a State of Transition: East-West Cooperation and Partnership. Conference papers, Toulouse 1995.
22. A. Haas - Case Studies on Technical and Vocational Education in Asia and the Pacific: an Overview. UNEVOC, 1995.
23. V. Blanksby, P. Bruhn - Technical and Vocational Education in Australia. UNEVOC, 1995
24. A. Rafique - The Development of Technical and Vocational Education in Bangladesh. UNEVOC, 1995.
25. N. H. Delailomaloma - Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Fiji. UNEVOC, 1995.
26. A. K. Mishra - The Development of Technical and Vocational Education in India. UNEVOC, 1995.
27. M. Iwamoto - Case Study on Technical and Vocational Education in Japan. UNEVOC, 1995.
28. Kim Taeck-Duck - The Role and Function of the Vocational Education and Training in the New Economic Plan in the Republic of Korea. UNEVOC, 1995.
29. Hee Tieng Fok - The Development of Technical and Vocational Education in Malaysia. UNEVOC, 1995.
30. S. Z. Ahm. Gillani - The Development of Technical and Vocational Education in Pakistan. UNEVOC, 1995.
31. Ch. Shoolap, S. Choomnoon - A Case Study on the Status of Technical and Vocational Education in Thailand. UNEVOC, 1995.
32. K. King - Aid and Education in the Developing World. 1992.
33. D. Warwic, H. Jatoi - Teachers Gender and Student Achievement in Pakistan. Comparative Education Review, August 1994.
34. CEDEFOP - Vocational Training European Journal, Nr.2/1994.37. 35. Tech Directions - Linking Education to Industry. USA, May 1995.
35. TCDC - Special Issue - Cooperation South. UNDP, May 1995.
36. HRDQ - Human Resources Development Quarterly, Nr.60, July. 1995.
37. Australian Training Review, Nr.16, Sept/Oct/Nov. 1995.