|Better Farming Series 39. Raising Ducks 1: How to Begin (FAO, 1990, 73 p.)|
|Learning about ducks|
56. You have already been told a number of things about ducks and about raising them.
57. You reamed that by raising ducks you can have fresh meat and eggs for you and your family.
58. You learned that you can keep as many as 24 ducks that live outside by themselves and find their own food.
59. You may have found that you can get healthy ducks to start your own flock where you live.
60. So, now you must decide if raising a flock of ducks would be a good thing for you and your family to do.
61. If you decide to begin, you will learn how in the rest of this booklet.