|Health Education Syllabus Grade III Teachers' College In Uganda (SHEP, 63 p.)|
By the end of this unit, students should be able to:
1. Select teaching materials, reference, themes and topics for the schools and classes they will be teaching.
2. Prepare schemes of work.
3. Prepare teaching practice files in an acceptable format.
The Health Education Tutor will discuss and make a follow up of the following:-
- Pre- visit to schools by students to collect references, school materials, text books, themes and topics to be covered per class allocated to them.
- Preparation for teaching by making schemes of work and presenting sample lesson plans to the subject tutor.
- File arrangement and labelling and make a follow up from Teaching Practice Tutors.
1. Olaitan O.S., Principles of Teaching practice Macmillan Publishers
2. Farrant J.S. Principles and Practice of Education New Edition.