|Date||Fri Jan 30 01:04:13 2009|
|Subject||[greenstone-users] translation of Document|
I notice what I think is an oddity - or at least I can't explain it!
I have got any number of translations running, and have adjusted various
bits and pieces in both macros files and in the Translation pane to
manage these, but I note (let's take Italian as one example, but it
applies generally) that I cannot succeed in getting the terms 'Document'
and 'Section' into Italian or other languages, so the 'Search for text
of________ at___________ level....' etc comes up always as
'Document/Section' rather than its Italian equivalent. In the case of
Italian, for example, it reads 'Cerca il testo di ________ al livello
*Document*' instead of '....Documento'. I guess it's just an 'o' of
difference in Italian but when we go to Japanese.....!!
Now, I've checked in the italian.dm file and sure enough I've got