|From||Anupama of Greenstone Team|
|Date||Mon Jul 21 13:11:22 2008|
|Subject||[greenstone-devel] Re: [greenstone-users] Re: Setting the remote Greenstone for implementing the remtoe Application later|
|Hi Feng Wang,
If you're still having trouble getting the Remote Greenstone Server's
1. Follow all the steps on the wiki page (from a previous email, I think
2. Make back-up copies of your gsdlCGI4gs3.pm and gliserver4gs3.pl
3. Download the slightly modified versions of these two files from SVN:
4. Maybe you want to go and check that the new gliserver4gs3.pl still
(5. This step is only for making the preview button come alive when you
6. Create and build a sample collection with one or two documents.
Does the build output no longer say 0 documents considered for processing?