[greenstone-users] Re: problem with document diplay while using Lucene Indexer

From Katherine of Greenstone Team
DateWed Jan 21 21:00:49 2009
Subject [greenstone-users] Re: problem with document diplay while using Lucene Indexer
In-Reply-To (4105c9810901202234h70c125d1m8fa8c87616fff9-mail-gmail-com)
Hi Amin

can you please send me one of your Farsi documents and I'll have a look
at it here.

Thanks,
Katherine

Amin Hedjazi wrote:
> hello every one
> i am building a parsian(Frasi) language library
> whene i index my collection with lucene
> i get a weird lookin text for the document text
> know i dont have a hint where to look at and what to do
> to fix this problem
> i have took a look into the index files built by lucene with Luke
> and there is no problem with the indexed files and the farsi font is
> readable from
> within Luke interface
> i think there is a problem with greenstone showing the text
> i dident had this problem with mg and mgpp
> can some one guide me to where to start to solve this problem please
>
> thax every one
>
> regards
> Amin