|Date||Wed, 12 Jan 2005 17:47:18 -0300|
|Subject||[greenstone-devel] Mega test !!!|
Hi list, I need to test Greenstone with one million pages using PagedImgPlug, so I have the following scenario:
- a windows xp machine with 3 disks
- greenstone installed on c:program filesgsdl
- a collection named "tucuman" on c:program filesgsdlcollect ucuman
- an import dir in c:program filesgsdlcollect ucumanimport
- an archive dir in d:archives
- a building folder in e:building
I build the collection using command line, so the import process is:
"perl -S import.pl -archivedir d:archives -verbosity 0 tucuman"
and the build process is:
"perl -S buildcol.pl -builddir e:building -archivedir d:archives -verbosity 1 tucuman"
This works ok.
The question is that when I load Greenstone, it tries to read indexes from "c:program filesgsdlcollect ucumanindex". Where do I have to "tell" greenstone that it has to read indexes from "e:index"?
Thanks a lot.
Secretaria de DD. HH.
Ministerio de Justicia y DD. HH.