[greenstone-users] Greenstone 2.74 - MetadataXMLPlug - diacritics BUG -

From Tomáš Fiala
DateTue, 14 Aug 2007 17:27:11 +0200
Subject [greenstone-users] Greenstone 2.74 - MetadataXMLPlug - diacritics BUG -
Hello everyone,

i ve got a problem with Greenstone 2.74. I rebuilt my collection and
realized that the (exploded CDS/ISIS) metadata from (metadata.xml) are
different in ARCHIVES/../doc.xml files, in fact the words with
diacritics are badly displayed.

My settings are : MetadataXMLPlug -default_language sk -default_encoding
utf8 -input_encoding utf8

So i moved the data back to 2.72 and it works without any problems.
There is not any problem with this on 2.72.

Sincerely,

Tomas Fiala

--
Department of digitization
University library Bratislava
http://www.ulib.sk