Re: [greenstone-users] collection failed

From Michael Dewsnip
DateFri, 19 Dec 2003 13:43:12 +1300
Subject Re: [greenstone-users] collection failed
In-Reply-To (20031218034436-20395-qmail-webmail25-rediffmail-com)
Hi,

What type of documents are in your collection, and how many are there? The presence
of Title metadata will depend on what type the documents are. If you have mainly
images (for example), then there won't be any Title metadata and you will get the
warning message you see. If you don't have Title metadata, or don't care about
Title metadata, then you can remove document:Title from the list of indexes to
build and the message will go away.

Also, the message is only a warning, and doesn't stop the collection from being
built successfully.

Regards,

Michael

saheer pks pkk wrote:

> Hai fransis
> how r u? I think you are developing something by
> command line methode. i also using same.after collection
> importing. (perl -S import.pl <col name>. it is imported
> succsefully. then perl -S buildcol.pl <col.name>
> then i got a message like.
> E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2>perl -S buildcol.pl wed2
>
> *** creating the compressed text
>
> collecting text statistics
> ArcPlug: processing e:Program Filesgsdlcollectwed2archivesarchives.inf
> GAPLug: processing HASH6335.dirdoc.xml
> Stats (Compressing text from section:text)
> Total bytes in collection: 6303
> Total bytes in section:text: 6303
>
> creating the compression dictionary
>
> compressing the text
> ArcPlug: processing e:Program Filesgsdlcollectwed2archivesarchives.inf
> GAPLug: processing HASH6335.dirdoc.xml
> Stats (Compressing text from section:text)
> Total bytes in collection: 6303
> Total bytes in section:text: 6303
>
> *** building index document:text in subdirectory dtx
>
> creating index dictionary
> ArcPlug: processing e:Program Filesgsdlcollectwed2archivesarchives.inf
> GAPLug: processing HASH6335.dirdoc.xml
> Stats (Creating index document:text)
> Total bytes in collection: 6303
> Total bytes in document:text: 6303
>
> inverting the text
> ArcPlug: processing e:Program Filesgsdlcollectwed2archivesarchives.inf
> GAPLug: processing HASH6335.dirdoc.xml
> Stats (Creating index document:text)
> Total bytes in collection: 6303
> Total bytes in document:text: 6303
> ivf.pass2 : M
>
> create the weights file
> .
> L = 1000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
> 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
> 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
> 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.000000
> U = 0.000000
> B = 0.000000
>
> creating 'on-disk' stemmed dictionary
>
> creating stem indexes
>
> *** building index document:Title in subdirectory dtt
>
> creating index dictionary
> ArcPlug: processing e:Program Filesgsdlcollectwed2archivesarchives.inf
> GAPLug: processing HASH6335.dirdoc.xml
> Stats (Creating index document:Title)
> Total bytes in collection: 6303
> Total bytes in document:Title: 14
> ***************
> WARNING: There is very little or no text to process for document:Title
> Was this your intention?
> ***************
>
> inverting the text
> ArcPlug: processing e:Program Filesgsdlcollectwed2archivesarchives.inf
> GAPLug: processing HASH6335.dirdoc.xml
> Stats (Creating index document:Title)
> Total bytes in collection: 6303
> Total bytes in document:Title: 14
> ***************
> WARNING: There is very little or no text to process for document:Title
> Was this your intention?
> ***************
> ivf.pass2 : M
>
> create the weights file
> .
> L = 1000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
> 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
> 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
> 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.000000
> U = 0.000000
> B = 0.000000
>
> creating 'on-disk' stemmed dictionary
>
> creating stem indexes
>
> *** building index document:Source in subdirectory dsr
>
> creating index dictionary
> ArcPlug: processing e:Program Filesgsdlcollectwed2archivesarchives.inf
> GAPLug: processing HASH6335.dirdoc.xml
> Stats (Creating index document:Source)
> Total bytes in collection: 6303
> Total bytes in document:Source: 32
> ***************
> WARNING: There is very little or no text to process for document:Source
> Was this your intention?
> ***************
>
> inverting the text
> ArcPlug: processing e:Program Filesgsdlcollectwed2archivesarchives.inf
> GAPLug: processing HASH6335.dirdoc.xml
> Stats (Creating index document:Source)
> Total bytes in collection: 6303
> Total bytes in document:Source: 32
> ***************
> WARNING: There is very little or no text to process for document:Source
> Was this your intention?
> ***************
> ivf.pass2 : M
>
> create the weights file
> .
> L = 1000000000000000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
> 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
> 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
> 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.000000
> U = 0.000000
> B = 0.000000
>
> creating 'on-disk' stemmed dictionary
>
> creating stem indexes
>
> *** creating the info database and processing associated files
> ArcPlug: processing e:Program Filesgsdlcollectwed2archivesarchives.inf
> GAPLug: processing HASH6335.dirdoc.xml
>
> *** creating auxiliary files
>
> E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2>U = 0.000000
> 'U' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
>
> E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2>B = 0.000000
> 'B' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
>
> E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2>
> E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2> creating 'on-disk' stemmed diction
> 'creating' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
>
> E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2>
> E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2> creating stem indexes
> 'creating' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
>
> E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2>
> E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2>*** creating the info database and pro
> '***' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
>
> E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2>ArcPlug: processing e:Program Filesg
> 'ArcPlug:' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
>
> E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2>GAPLug: processing HASH6335.dirdoc.xm
> 'GAPLug:' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
>
> E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2>
> E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2>*** creating auxiliary files
> '***' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
> operable program or batch file.
>
> E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2>
> E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2>E:PROGRA~1gsdlcollectwed2>
> --------------------------
>
> plesae help me.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> _______________________________________________
> greenstone-users mailing list
> greenstone-users@list.scms.waikato.ac.nz
> https://list.scms.waikato.ac.nz/mailman/listinfo/greenstone-users