Re: [greenstone-users] Greenstone 2.74 - MetadataXMLPlug - diacritics BUG -

From Michael Dewsnip
DateWed, 22 Aug 2007 09:45:55 +1200
Subject Re: [greenstone-users] Greenstone 2.74 - MetadataXMLPlug - diacritics BUG -
In-Reply-To (46C1C9CF-1080406-ulib-sk)
Hi Tomáš,

Have you checked the metadata.xml files to make sure they are correct? If they are not correct then the problem will be running the explode_metadata_database.pl script -- did you specify the correct encoding when exploding the CDS/ISIS database?

All the best,

Michael
-- 
DL Consulting
Greenstone Digital Library and Digitisation Specialists
contact@dlconsulting.com
www.dlconsulting.com



Tomáš Fiala wrote:
Hello everyone,

i ve got a problem with Greenstone 2.74. I rebuilt my collection and realized that the (exploded CDS/ISIS) metadata from (metadata.xml) are different in ARCHIVES/../doc.xml files, in fact the words with diacritics are badly displayed.

My settings are : MetadataXMLPlug -default_language sk -default_encoding utf8 -input_encoding utf8

So i moved the data back to 2.72 and it works without any problems. There is not any problem with this on 2.72.

Sincerely,

Tomas Fiala


_______________________________________________ greenstone-users mailing list greenstone-users@list.scms.waikato.ac.nz https://list.scms.waikato.ac.nz/mailman/listinfo/greenstone-users