|From||Anupama of Greenstone Team|
|Date||Wed Mar 24 14:49:12 2010|
|Subject||[greenstone-users] One more thing|
|Hi again Arnaud,
I forgot an important set of steps in my previous email to you, which I
1. Go to the machine running the server and stop the Greenstone server.
2. Now (still on the server machine) open the file
3. Look for the line specifying "PassEnv"
4. Change the line to:
The above passes your server's LANG environmnent variable onto your
!!! 5. Now delete the file
!!! 6. Use a terminal to run:
The 2nd command will re-generate the apache config file
7. Now you can start up the server again by running ./gs2-server.sh
8. Go back to the client machine and run GLI-client, connect to the
Does the above work?